Grounding class names in the web [was: Publishing tool ideas...]

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
[...]
> I agree with you about extensibility. (A digression - it would be nice if
> class values could be URIs and we could use RDF to describe them and have
> some hope of extneding in a way that we could keep track of,

Great minds think alike! See:
	"using grounded HTML link relationships, grounded class
               names as semantic hooks "
	http://www.w3.org/2000/07/hs78/#link

and an example
	http://www.w3.org/2000/07/hs78/algernon

was finishing the documentation, but gotta go now.

> but that breaks
> CSS in many cases,

yes, but I found a way to do it that's pretty clean.

take a look at style.css in /hs78/